Version 1.8 (9/23/2021)
- Lab Docs can now be uploaded directly to LeyLab. An experiment is automatically created with a list of devices, a picture and a description.
- A template can now be used when creating a new Lab Doc.
- There are new instruments for the Relay M (524 446): A button to switch the relay and sliders to adjust the trigger level.
Version 1.6 (3/2/2021)
- Measurement series can now also be imported from CASSY Lab 2 (*.labx files).
- CASSY measurements can now be shown to students as example measurements - ideal for distance learning where students cannot conduct their own experiments.
- Colors and marks of diagram curves can be set individually.
- Preview in Lab Docs Viewer is based on modern browser with better performance.
Version 1.5 (9/14/2020)
- videos now with poster shown before playback
- buttons of virtual instruments show their individual text also in the editor view
Version 1.4 (5/15/2020)
- 2. y-axis of diagrams available
- Axis labels of diagrams can be set individually
- Videos can be embedded in Lab Docs
Version 1.3 (03/03/2020)
- Axes ranges of diagrams can be set individually
- Slider for zooming diagrams available
- Slider for placing markers in diagrams available
- Slider for setting formula parameters available
Version 1.2 (10/29/2019)
- Calculator for converting and combining measured variables available
- Curves with different x-axes in diagrams possible
Version 1.1 (8/20/2019)
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0 (7/26/2019)
First public version