LEYBOLD teaching systems for Electrical Engineering
From fundamental principles to control technology
The development of new technologies is leading to new career possibilities that require highly specialised skills. These new skills requirements are having a major impact in the area of vocational training and education with the demand for new qualifications and curricula in such disciplines as process control technology, communication, electro mechanics, automation and Industry 4.0. Our universally applicable training systems provide your students with the insight into the complex relationships of such modern technologies.
For the future specialist needs in the electrical industry, we offer didactic devices and teaching systems for the following areas:
- Basic electronics
- Circuitry and digital electronics
- Digital technology
- Analogue technology
- Instrumentation and open and closed-loop control
- Communication engineering
- Drive and power electronics
- Power transmission and energy technology
- Wiring installation and building management
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
For more information about devices and equipment sets click: HERE
Or discover our selected highlight products:
- INDUSTRY 4.0: Plantsimulation with the ASIMA II
- New TRAINING SYSTEM Electrical Machines
- BESTSELLER: Fundamentals of DC and AC technology
In order for students to be able to also meet future requirements that occur by further change in technology, our LEYBOLD teaching systems are developed in such a way that they ideally combine theory and practice and support independent learning of working methods and methodological knowledge. The analysis, evaluation and solution finding are practiced and studied in every learning field. This way, students are optimally prepared for all steps from the development stage to the installation and repair of technology in their professional life. Also they are trained for new innovative approaches, such as the increasing networking of technical devices.
HIGHLIGHT-PRODUCT: ASIMA II – Entry in Industry 4.0
The optimal plan simulator
Choose out of 33 various systems - from star-delta reversing circuit to reactor – for the ASIMA II.
Practical tasks challenge students to solve control problems with their own programs.
To simulate Industry 4.0 systems, you can simply combine multiple systems together.
BESTSELLER: Fundamentals of the DC and AC Technology
From the assembly of simple circuits to the characteristics of non-linear resistors and experiments on DC measurement techniques, this equipment set-up covers all fundamentals that students need to know in the field of DC technology.
- Simple circuits
- Ohmics resistance
- Non-linear resistance
- DC measurement techniques
- DC voltage sources
- Capacitors in DC circuits
For more information please click here: DC Technology
Topics reach from the generation and representation of characteristic AC values to AC measurement techniques and also includes the use of the oscilloscope.
- Generation of an AC current
- Characteristics of an AC current
- Ohmic resistance in the AC circuit
- Coils in the AC circuit
- Series connection of resistors,
coils and capacitors
- Capacitor in the AC circuit
- Series and parallel compensation
- Voltage and current resonance
- Single pulse and two pulse center point circuit
- Transformator at no-load and under load
For more information please click here: AC Technology