Digital & innovative - Lab Docs, interactive experiment instructions
The unique experiments instructions
Lab Docs are the digital and interactive experiment instructions for our student experiments.
Take a look at their features and how they can help you in your daily classes with your students.
- Online portal - Organisation & management of experiments and devices
- LD management system LEYLAB may contain LD and own experiment instructions
- Easily access from all students' tablets and smartphones
using a QR code
- Opening the Lab Doc
- Setting up experiment
Digital evaluation & Protocol
- Answer questions
- Write digital protocols
- Share with the teacher/lecturer
Digital data acquisition
Interactive with Mobile-Cassy 2 Wifi
- Perform experiment & measurement
- Measured values in tables & diagrams in real time
How does a Lab Doc work?
For detailed information click HERE.