The new student experiment system - modern design, technical innovations
THE NEW STUDENT EXPERIMENT SYSTEM
FOR LOWER AND UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOLS
With our Science Lab, we are taking student experiments to the next level. The Science Lab offers a modern design, technical innovation, simplified and time-saving use for teachers and an improved experience for students, as well as newly designed educational literature for traditional use but also for use with smartphones, tablets and interactive whiteboards.
All doubts, from “not enough time”, “too difficult to organise“ to “dangerous“ and “barely effective” are dispelled with the new experiment system for students. Time-saving in preparation, set-up and follow-up combined with many other features that simplify the life of a teacher, the new, curriculum-compliant Science Lab represents a reliable „experimentation partner“ in class.
Editable literature and the possibility for digital experiments make new approaches for focussing on pioneering discoveries and knowledge acquisition in student experiments a real option. This, in turn, guarantees one thing for students - enthusiasm for science!
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF OUR NEW SCIENCE LAB?
- durability thanks to its robust and sturdy design
- straightforward storage and quick operation thanks to innovative detail solutions
- simple and safe experiments
- complies with the different worldwide curricula and examination contents
- ideal for the universal student measuring device, Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi, for all topics and the specially developed sensors for student experiments
- experiments adapted to the latest educational and didactical research
- digital experiments
- experimental units can be adjusted to required lesson durations
- reduced preparation time for teachers
- editable experiment instructions with pre-prepared teacher and student versions
- device-shaped storage for quick completeness checks
- basic experiments and advanced experiments
- high-quality and innovative components
- developed for high school, colleges and basic university level