The LEYBOLD science kit programme offers the right answers for every instructional setting and any academic level. Here, we would like to briefly present just a few examples of our more popular solutions for physics training and education. The entire product programme is now available in our new LEYBOLD Online-Shop.
Student Experiments in Physics
Science Kits for Secondary Education
The student experiment system for secondary schools (typically 10-16 years of age) offers experiment kits and equipment sets in line with the current curricula covering experimentation in physics, chemistry and biology.
Science Kits for Physics:
- In approx.100 simple experiments for students, the principles of mechanics, heat, electricity and optics are covered.
- Rugged, easy and with the ideal price-performance ratio
- Quick set-up and disassembly
- Experiment literature designed for students and teacher worksheets for the purpose of checking results
Science Lab – The best solution for STEM education
The student experiment system Science Lab awakens students' enthusiasm for the natural sciences and supports teachers in conducting as many experiments as possible in the classroom.
Starting with a time-saving, easy preparation, a clear storage and an uncomplicated handling of the devices, as well as simple and safe experiments up to the support during the follow-up and correction. Science Lab is compliant with international curricula and the experiments are developed according to the latest didactic research. In addition, Science Lab supports every teaching style.
Science Lab Physics:
- 450 experiments
- Topics of student experiments: Mechanics, Energy, Electricity/Electronics, Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Innovative design enables easy storage and quick use
- Experiments are easy to understand and safe, students can conduct most experiments by themselves
- Experimental units fit into prescribed timeframe (class/lectures)
- Customisable, interactive experiment instructions with teacher/lecturer and student sections
- Digital experiment instrucation for any tablet, smartphone and PC
- Innovative measuring technology with the universal student measuring device - Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi, which interacts with the digital experiment instructions
- Developed for experimenting in student groups – up to 4 students can connect their devices with the experiment while creating their own individual experiment protocol
- High-quality and durable due to robust & sturdy materials
For more information click HERE.
Or inform yourself in our catalogue Science Lab - Advanced Students Experiments.
Demonstration Experiments for Physics
We offer you an extensive programme of special experiments for demonstrations. The accompanying instructional information guarantees well-structured and time-efficient teacher preparation. Thanks to the functional design and high quality standards of our equipment, you can rest assured that your experiment can be conducted without a hitch.
The more than 250 experiment kits (Link to catalogue overview page) correspond to prevalent educational requirements and will play an important role in your students’ success:
- The test objects and the measuring instruments are always positioned in the foreground and clearly visible from a distance.
- Cabling and hose connections are laid out neatly and clearly
- The experiment can be carried out in a logical step-by-step sequence
Click here to go to demonstration experiments for physics.
Data acquisition and analysis using CASSY
The CASSY system has evolved over the past 25 years to become the most successful and popular solution for experiment-based data acquisition and analysis used in lower and intermediate secondary schools.
The CASSY system consists of:
- Basic equipment sets to match each and every teaching situation (student and demonstration experiments)
- Over 50 sensors to detect more than 100 measurement variables in physics, chemistry and biology
- Software designed specifically for data acquisition and measurement analysis
Benefits at a glance:
- Modular and compatible: Basic equipment, sensors and software can be combined as needed, making the system freely expandable.
- Operation is easy and intuitive
- Plug & play features
- High standards both technically and educationally
- Easy to use with whiteboards
Find out more about the CASSY system at the Online-Shop or in our CASSY brochures.