Leylab - The Online portal
FOR MANAGING EXPERIMENTS & DEVICES
LeyLab is a modern tool for organising and inventory of experiments and devices.
With LeyLab your institute can record device types and their storage locations as part of your itinerary of our equipment. In addition, LeyLab can be used to manage the same device across different storage locations and to manage loaned-out devices. This means that there is an up-to-date overview of the collection for all colleagues.
Another highlight of LeyLab is the experiment management. With this, topic-specific experiments from the LD experiment library (also based on the available equipment) are suggested to the teacher. Of course, your own experiments or additions to LD experiments, such as pictures or notes, can also be added and saved.
ALL ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Cross-platform, works with all popular browsers.
Therefore access is available regardless of the device - on a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Immediate overview of devices, quantity & storage location
- Quick search for experiments & devices
- Access to instruction manuals, experiment instructions, safety data sheets & other media
- LeyLab effectively & flexibly enables the modern & digital preparation of classes
- Individual settings (e.g. academic year, difficulty & time to perform the experiment)
- Import existing inventory lists
- Export inventory lists, experiment lists & lists of dangerous materials
- Create & collaborate with multiple users
- “Interactive tour” to help introduce the system
- Generation of individual barcodes for in-school label printing
- LeyLab supports commercially available barcode scanners for easy inventorying
- “Free version” available (can be upgraded to an “annual version” or “unlimited version”)
INVENTORY OF EXPERIMENTS & EQUIPMENT
In the new LeyLab online portal, teachers can quickly and easily access their own selection of experiments and all LD experiments from anywhere. This selection can be supplemented with additional information, e.g. their own documents or videos.
To ensure a simple overview, the experiments are sorted according to category and topic. Specific searches can be made with the built-in filter function. With the help of the detailed list of devices it is possible to immediately identify which devices are required for the experiment and which are available on-site.
Your own, brand-new experiments can also be saved in LeyLab. Of course you can also add further information to this, such as a safety data sheet.
Adding LD DIDACTIC products from the integrated device library is user-friendly and requires just a click of the mouse. Information such as the storage location or comments can be added easily.
Furthermore, the technical data of the device, as well as documents and possible experiments, can be viewed immediately. Of course, the filter function also facilitates ease of use and an exact search result.
Devices from other manufacturers can also be entered. This guarantees that the system can always provide an up-to-date overview of the entire collection of teaching materials.
You can download the brochure "LeyLab" HERE.