Worldwide unique, simple, open
In Hürth, just outside Cologne, we "invented" the digital experiment instructions. Our principles were considered in the development: open to technology, future-proof, tailored to requirements, curriculum-compliant, simple, safe, functional, intuitive, data protection compliant and compatible.
Lab Docs are a novelty that is for teachers/lecturers and students easy to use, distribute and integrate into the class/lecture.
- Lab Docs can be used on ANY tablet, smartphone and PC (independent of manufacturer and software platform)
- Lab Docs are easy to edit - enter answers and measured values directly on the tablet / smartphone, diagrams are created automatically
- The additonal feature at Lab Docs: interactive with the Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi
- Settings are automatically transferred to the Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi
- 3 tablets/smartphones can connect to a Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi – the whole group of students works together on an experiment
- The measured values from the Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi are transmitted and displayed in real time to all three Lab Docs of the student group (no sharing of data, no further processing in external programs, all students experiment actively and together at the same time)
- Each student answers the questions independently of the others in the student group in their own Lab Doc, analyses the measurement results and saves the digital, individual protocol
- Lab Docs are responsive - the layout adapts to any screen size, on the small smartphone as well as the largest tablet
- Lab Docs can be easily distributed to any student via QR Code
- Sharing Lab Docs with the teacher/lecture – in compliance with data protection
- Lab Docs are fully editable, customisable to your class/lecture