Student Experiments in Chemistry
Secondary Education with Science Kits
The student experiment system for secondary schools (typically 10-16 years) offers experiment equipment kits and instructions that have been designed to match school curricula for experiments in physics, chemistry and biology.
Science Kits in Chemistry:
- 100 simple experiments to convey the basic principles of inorganic, organic, analytical and physical chemistry.
- Ideal price-performance ratio
- Quick and easy set-up and disassembly, robust equipment
- Experiment literature designed for students and teacher worksheets for the purpose of checking results
Science Lab – The best solution for STEM education
The student experiment system Science Lab awakens students' enthusiasm for the natural sciences and supports teachers in conducting as many experiments as possible in the classroom.
Starting with a time-saving, easy preparation, a clear storage and an uncomplicated handling of the devices, as well as simple and safe experiments up to the support during the follow-up and correction. Science Lab is compliant with international curricula and the experiments are developed according to the latest didactic research. In addition, Science Lab supports every teaching style.
Science Lab Chemistry:
- More than 250 experiments
- Topics of student experiments: Inorganic and General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Technical Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Innovative design enables easy storage and quick use
- Experiments are easy to understand and safe, students can conduct most experiments by themselves
- Experimental units fit into prescribed timeframe (class/lectures)
- Customisable, interactive experiment instructions with teacher/lecturer and student sections
- Digital experiment instrucation for any tablet, smartphone and PC
- Innovative measuring technology with the universal student measuring device - Mobile-CASSY 2 WiFi, which interacts with the digital experiment instructions
- Developed for experimenting in student groups – up to 4 students can connect their devices with the experiment while creating their own individual experiment protocol
- High-quality and durable due to robust & sturdy materials
For more information click HERE.
Or inform yourself in our catalogue Science Lab - Advanced Students Experiments.
Chemistry Experiments for Demonstration Purposes
A fundamental aspect of any exciting chemistry class is the experiments themselves carried out by the instructors. With our collection of chemistry kits for demonstration purposes, we offer you 100 experiment kits (Link to catalogue overview page). Using the accompanying instruction sheets, you can set up the experiment rapidly and safely. The highly-functional design and the high-quality standard of the equipment ensure that experiments are conducted safely and without any problems.
The educationally designed system of the individual apparatus and equipment sets plays a crucial role in achieving sustained learning success:
- Set-up and measurement results are clearly visible even from a distance
- Cabling and hose connections are laid out neatly and clearly
- Step-by-step experimentation in logical sequences
- Optimum working safety ensured thanks to stable set-ups
Click here to go to the chemistry demonstration experiments in the online shop. Our latest chemistry experiments catalogue is available here.
Data acquisition and analysis using CASSY
The CASSY system has evolved over the past 25 years to become the most successful and popular solution for experiment-based data acquisition and analysis used in lower and intermediate secondary schools.
The CASSY system consists of:
- Basic equipment sets to match each and every teaching situation (student and demonstration experiments)
- Extensive range of available sensors: More than 50 sensors and over 100 measurement variables (e.g. temperature, pH, conductivity) in physics, chemistry and biology
- Intuitive software designed specifically for data acquisition and measurement analysis
Benefits at a glance:
- Modular and compatible: Basic equipment, sensors and software can be combined as needed, making the system freely expandable.
- Plug & play features: easy and intuitive
- High standards both technically and educationally
- Easy to use with whiteboards
- Analysis software is compatible with most standard, commercially-available digital scales
- Measurements with or without computer assistance