NEUROBIOLOGY WITH BIOMODULE
THE SYSTEM FOR DEMONSTRATION OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM IN BIOLOGY CLASSES
Use the BIOMODULE for representing processes on nerve cells and the nervous system with simulation experiments. It is a modular designed i.e. every »module« of the nervous system relates to a module in the BIOMODULE system.
With the various modules following teaching content can be treated:
- processing stimuli
- stimulus reaction diagram
- stimulus threshold
- transmitting stimuli
- coding stimuli
- and much more
Additional benefits of this product:
- modular system
- uncomplicated and flexible experimental design
- from simple experiments up to complex systems
- transparent and clearly structured
- graphical representation of the system modules
- optical and acoustic representation of the signals
- touch-safe, simplified operating power supply
This system has been developed on the basis of the day-to-day requirements for teaching practices in close collaboration with teachers.
The BIOMODULE offers a basic kit (662 2201) of even their own literature. In this literature you will find experiments with the the required modules, experimental constructions, carry out the experiments, results and indications.
Detect with your students the magnificence and diversity of the human nervous system.
Detailed information about Biomodule is available here (PDF).
This and other products you will find in our online shop: WWW.LEYBOLD-SHOP.COM